Wednesday 1 June 2016

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 -

Over the Desk: Volume 4

schoolgirl spanking tales
by Lisa Berry
Published: May 5, 2016
Words: 25,562
Category: school
Orientation: F/f
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Prefect Trouble

"Let go of me! Leave me alone!"

It was morning break, and Dawn was just coming out of the toilets, when she heard a familiar voice. That sounds like Karen, she said to herself. She quickly went to the end of the corridor and looked round the corner. Just disappearing at the far end of the corridor were two prefects forcibly dragging Karen along. She followed at a discreet distance as far as the prefects' common room where Karen was dragged in. What the hell's going on? wondered Dawn as she approached the door. Inside, Karen was standing glaring at the two girls that had brought her in.

"You can't do this to me!" she protested angrily.

"Can't we," sneered Carol Tucker, one of the prefects.

"And who's going to stop us?" said Melanie Cuthbertson, the other prefect, putting her face right in front of Karen's.

"I'll go to Miss Woods about this," yelled Karen.

"As if she'll believe you," laughed Carol.

There were two other prefects in the room.

"What's going on?" asked Pat Greenwood.

"This cheeky little brat refused to do the lines I gave her," said Carol.

"Shouldn't you go to her tutor?" replied Pat.

"No, it's time this one learnt a lesson. Her bum's going to be so sore by the time we've finished with her," retorted Carol.

"If anybody finds out, you're in big trouble," said Geraldine Arthurs, the fourth prefect.

"And who's going to say anything?" queried Melanie.

"I will," shouted Karen.

"You do and you're dead," snarled Carol. "Come on, Mel, let's get her over the desk."

Both girls grabbed a struggling Karen and pushed her down.

"Who's going to do the slippering?" asked Mel.

"Let's do half each," suggested Carol.

"How many?" asked Mel.

"We'll change after three and see how we go," said Carol.

"Sounds good to me," grinned Mel.

"I'll go first," said Carol. "Hey Pat, get one of my plimsolls out of my locker, will you."

"Get it yourself. I'm not having anything to do with this," retorted Pat.

"Me neither," interjected Geraldine.

"Alright then, I'll get it myself. Here, hold her down, Mel."

Carol quickly took a plimsoll from her locker and got into position.

"Get her skirt up," said Carol.

"Leave me alone," yelled Karen.

"Shut up, you little brat," snapped Mel.

Mel pulled Karen's skirt up over her back. "What about her knickers?"

"Yeah, let's have them down as well," said Carol.

"Might as well do the job properly," added Mel.

"I think this has gone far enough," intervened Geraldine.

"Shut up if you don't like it," retorted Carol.

Mel then pulled Karen's knickers down to her knees, to much protesting and wriggling from Karen.

"That's a lovely white bottom, let's turn it bright red," sniggered Carol.