Tuesday 14 June 2016

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 -

Bob & Wendy's Domestic Discipline

by W. Arthur
Published: May 24, 2016
Words: 27,465
Category: domestic discipline, romance
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
1. In the Beginning

Bob and Wendy were lying in their queen-size bed with the sheets rumpled and the large quilt pulled haphazardly back. It was late on a Saturday evening. They were both naked and feeling warm and relaxed after making love. Bob was tenderly stroking Wendy's inner thigh, and she was letting him. Her eyes were nearly closed. They were celebrating the end of their sixth year together in the style that was most comfortable to them - privately, without any extravagant celebration or fanfare.

Unconsciously, Bob's hand began to creep higher and higher on Wendy's thigh until it was only a few millimeters away from the curly brown pubic hair that surrounded her glistening sex.

"You know I would never tell you what to do," Wendy whispered, "but you better stop doing that."

"Why?" he asked, continuing to massage the sensitive flesh.

"Can you manage another performance?"

Bob smiled and pulled back his hand knowingly. "Probably not right away."

They both rolled onto their backs. "Hard to believe it's been six years," Wendy said.

"In some ways," Bob said. "In some ways, it seems like we've been together forever, just like an old married couple." Then he sat up and glanced at their wedding picture - a simple photograph taken immediately after a simple ceremony at their church, with eight guests, including the deacon who performed the ceremony. "Wendy, do you remember the first time I saw you?"

Wendy thought for a few seconds. "I was working at that plumbing supply company, I think."

"That's right. You were Tom's receptionist and secretary. I had to meet with Tom to discuss increasing his insurance since he was expanding. You greeted me in the outer office and told me that Mr. Jackson was meeting with a potential customer and I would have to wait for a few minutes. I remember thinking that you had a nice voice and pleasant air about you, but that you were a bit timid."

Wendy sat up next to her husband. "Well, you recall that I had only been working there for a few weeks and I was recently divorced."

"I certainly didn't hold that against you. I thought that your timidity was a very attractive quality. Even then, I wondered if maybe you were submissive." He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "Later, in Tom's office, I asked him about you. At first, he seemed reluctant to tell me anything. I think he had some designs on you himself - not that I could blame him."

Wendy looked surprised. "I thought he was married."

Bob nodded. "He was, but that never stopped him. I knew Tom Jackson in high school and college. He was always a womanizer. I believe he still is."

"Well, he never came on to me."

"No, I imagine he didn't. After he told me that you were divorced and had been a teacher who would rather work as a secretary, I told him that I thought I might want to get to know his new secretary a little better."