Wednesday 29 June 2016

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 -

Paddled by the Pledge Mistress

by Frank Martinet
Published: Jun 11, 2016
Words: 22,963
Category: sorority, femdom
Orientation: F/F, F/M
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Paddled by the Pledge Mistress...
or How I Met Your Mother

I'm not going to tease you about the identity of your mother, like that old sitcom. You obviously know who your mother is, so that would be silly. But you don't know the real story of how your mother and I met, so that's what I'm going to reveal.

You heard we met in college and that is true. It was fifty years ago in a very different era. It was the 1980s. Reagan was president. The Internet hadn't happened yet. Hell, most computers were text-based back then. Cell phones were the size of shoe boxes and cost five bucks a minute to use. And back then five bucks could buy you five gallons of gas or a decent dinner, so that was a lot of money.

I'm sure you're thinking all that history stuff isn't too relevant, but you need to understand the era. There wasn't all the politically correct thinking of today. This would never happen today. This was also in Texas, at A&M, where things were a little different even then. Back then, and I swear this is true, I heard guys actually had to fuck a goat in order to get into one of the fraternities. Seriously. It was part of the initiation. Today that'd get you locked up faster than you can say PETA.

So what you're about to hear may sound bizarre and outrageous, and maybe it even is, but at the time it didn't seem that unusual. I'm not saying it was normal - but this kind of thing wasn't uncommon.

I may not remember what I had for breakfast this morning, but I remember everything from that day like it was yesterday. It was a Saturday afternoon. I was twenty years old and not a very serious kid. I partied all the time and didn't have a clue what I wanted to do with my life. On that day I'd been planning on meeting a couple of my buddies to go see a movie, but they'd bailed on me. I'm sure I had studying I could have been doing, but I wasn't about to waste a Saturday afternoon on schoolwork. I had gone to another buddy's place off campus, but he wasn't home, so I was heading back to the dorms, bored as hell and wondering what to do.

I was on the south end of the campus near the Epsilon Theta Zeta sorority house. This was just off the campus property and I remember being annoyed because the place was gated and fenced and I was going to have to walk around it to get back on campus. It was a large house, very old, a collection of several buildings, and I remember wondering if I could cut through to save me time.