Monday 17 March 2014

Monday, March 17, 2014 -

The Girl who Tied Herself

by John Benson
Published: Jan 23, 2014
Words: 23,722
Category: fantasy
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
The Girl who Tied Herself

Sandy wore a thin silk sheath with nothing underneath. She liked the way it felt. Opaque, but thin. Real thin. She held a leather belt. Should she? The risky badgirl need poured into her and she lifted the hem of her dress and wrapped the belt around her knees. Nope. Too much left over. But if she wrapped it once around one leg and then around both, she could cinch it tight. There. Only her lower legs had mobility now, giving her a slow short gait. It made her feel so helpless. Would he like it? What would he think? A knock at the door and she hobbled over to answer it. Her face was hot.

It was Craig and his face lit up. "Hi," he said.

She let him in and closed and locked the door. Her heart was pounding. Would he say anything, or would he just stand there looking at her with bedroom eyes?

"You look great," he said. "Too bad they won't let you dress like that at work."

"Nice enough to hug?" she asked. If it sounded shy she wasn't pretending. On the one hand she was being very bold, but doubt made her simultaneously shy. He gave her a nice hug, and then she felt his hand trace the outlines of her rump through the thin silk. He'd know she wasn't wearing panties. What would he think when he discovered her self-restraint beneath the dress?

"It's like a dream," he said.

But she had her own needs, her own agenda. "Sometimes I'm not a very nice person," she said. "Sometimes I think I should be punished."

He hugged her close. "Oh come on," he said. "You're a very nice person and you know it."

Well, yeah. Objectively she was nice enough. But subjectively she felt bad and wanted discipline. Couldn't he just take that at face value? "Sometimes I want someone to hurt me, Craig. Like now."

"We have to do some work on your self-esteem, I think," he said. He tipped her face up with his finger.

Damn it, no. Feelings weren't supposed to be analyzed. Feelings weren't supposed to be changed. They just were. "I'm asking you to spank me, Craig," she said. "Don't try and figure it out, just do it."

He clung to her and it felt real good. "I wasn't going to ask 'til later," he said. His voice was gentle. "But I could take you to bed and make you feel better. Would you like that?"

They were just getting to know each other. It was way too soon for that. "Not right now," she said. "But if you spank me good, I'll do stuff you like afterward. I'm fun when I'm grateful, even though you won't quite get laid."

He let her go and stepped back. "Maybe it wasn't such a good idea, my coming here," he said. "I think I better go."

"No, Please. Let's talk." Bitterness. A sense of loss.