Monday 25 May 2015

Monday, May 25, 2015 -

Taking Henry in Hand

by Charles Pangbourne
Published: Mar 28, 2015
Words: 24,140
Category: femdom
Orientation: F/M
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
My name is Henry Talbot and here I am, standing in the corner, hands behind my head and my bottom on fire. I'm supposed to be reflecting on why I was punished, but I find myself thinking about what transpired in my life the last five years to bring me here. It would be best described as before and after Barbara.

Five years ago, I was not the man I am today. Not even close. I graduated from high school three months after my sixteenth birthday with a grade point average of 4.0. My best claim to fame was that I would write term papers for anyone willing to pay my price. This was probably the only thing that kept me from being bullied because at five foot seven and 140 pounds, even some of the girls had more physical prowess. So off to college I went, two years younger than the rest of the freshmen. I found the academic requirements as easy as they were in high school, and after two years I was only one year away from earning a degree in chemical engineering. That's when I met Barbara.

She was well known on campus as the starting center of a women's basketball team that routinely qualified for the NCAA tournament. At six feet four inches tall she was the only one on the team that could dunk the ball. She also competed on the track team as a cross-country runner, usually finishing ahead of some of the men. Beside her athletic skills, she was often on the dean's list for her scholastic achievements as a computer sciences major. She was also one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen. Her body was well toned without being too muscular and her movements were so graceful, I thought she could have been a ballet dancer. Her blonde hair came almost to her shoulders and blue eyes gave her a Nordic look. She is one of those women pretty enough that she didn't need make-up.

I came from an upper middle class family and had no siblings. My parents were both professionals, my mother an accountant and my father a lawyer. Neither believed in corporal punishment and I gave them no reason to change their minds as I was a very level-headed child, more interested in my school work than getting into any mischief. I can't remember even one time that I was struck by either one of my parents for any reason.

I had won an academic scholarship and, as a reward, they had rented an apartment for me that I shared with another engineering student, Josh Harrington. Josh and I could be described as lab geeks or even nerds, though he did like to party a little too much for my tastes, but that's how I met Barbara.

"Wait till you see this," he exclaimed as he rushed into our apartment one Friday after classes.