Sunday 10 July 2016

Sunday, July 10, 2016 -

The Spanking Digest: Issue 7

a journal of spanking fiction
by LSF Publications
Published: Jun 30, 2016
Words: 25,269
Category: general
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
The Hemswell Programme
by DJ Black

"Okay, let me see if I have got this right," Laura Carmichael said after a very deep breath, "My uncle, Dean Latimer, my late uncle... I mean he is dead and this isn't some joke?"

Laura frowned and paused to gather her thoughts again before continuing, as the lawyer leaned forward, linked his hands in front of him, signalling his almost infinite patience.

"Uncle Dean has left all his money to his two daughters, my cousins Emma and Lucy, but they don't get a penny until they are at least 30 years old? And I... I have control of his estate until then. Is that about the size of it?"

Laura barely knew her uncle, but his two daughters had been a thorn in her side ever since they had been put in the custody of their mother, a stupid feckless woman who had drunk herself to death, but not before spoiling them rotten.

"There is generous compensation in this for you," the lawyer explained, as if suddenly afraid she might refuse. "As well as enjoyment of Latimer Hall, you will receive £100,000 a year and one million pounds once your duties are discharged."

"But in effect I will be their legal guardian," Laura gaped.

At 28, she was only two years older than Emma and barely five years older than Lucy; there was no way they would mind her. Looking up, she glanced at the mirror on the opposite wall that framed the scene of the dour pin-striped lawyer and a petite woman with thick dark bobbed hair. The dark brown eyes staring back were wide with shock.

"Well that is a matter of interpretation," the lawyer continued. "I mean in essence you will only have to sign paperwork every month and help me make an annual assessment of their suitability to inherit."

"We are talking about the wild child of the west and her dippy little sister here. Believe me I know. The summers I spent with them..." Laura broke off and looked skyward in horror.

"Ah yes," the lawyer said as if this was old news to him, which it was. "That is rather why your uncle left the matter in your hands."

"But they are... 'It girls' and socialites these days, I am a... librarian," Laura said with an exasperated sigh and went to the window.

It was raining and the grey light under a heavy cloud was heavy with change. There was no way she could refuse. She had been made redundant the week before.

"I rather think their wild days are about to be curtailed," the lawyer said with a cough. "I mean the will clearly states..."

"Yes I see," Laura said wearily.

"Look. There is adequate provision for... expenses and I know a man who might help..." the lawyer said carefully as if he had just thought of it. "His name is Charles Hemswell."