Tuesday 19 July 2016

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 -

Spanked by Her Brother - Book 2

by Breanna Carter
Published: Jul 07, 2016
Words: 81,581
Category: teen
Orientation: M/f
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Stolen Car

"Brianna?"

"Hmmm?" I said sleepily as I lay in my bed, disturbed by the loud ringing of the phone.

"I need you to come over," my friend said, sobbing.

"Steph," I said weakly, glancing at the clock. "It's three in the morning and I had to work tonight. I'm really tired."

"I really need to talk to you, Brianna, please," she said, letting out another sob.

"What's wrong?" I asked in a worried voice, finally realizing that she was crying. "Stephanie? Are you okay? I'll be over there in a couple of minutes."

"Okay."

I slammed the phone down, changed into the nearest pair of pants, slipped on a shirt then jumped out of my window, hoping that Terrence would remain asleep until I at least got home. When I got outside, though, I realized that my car wasn't there. Yeah, I had gotten in a stupid wreck and it was still in the shop. I sighed loudly and looked at the sky as if asking God, 'Why me?' I thought for a moment and looked at Terrence's car, figuring he wouldn't miss it much. I slipped back inside my window, grabbed his keys from the kitchen table, jumped back out of the window then headed towards Stephanie's house.

I was at her house in a matter of seconds. That's how fast I drove through my neighborhood; that's how many stop signs I ran. I'm usually a really safe driver, but I was worried to death.

When I got there, the first thing I did was tap softly on her window. She opened it up and let me inside. Her eyes were red and puffy, a box of Kleenex sat next to her and Dashboard Confessionals was blaring loudly. I knew what had happened.

"Oh, God," I muttered when I landed on her floor. I allowed her to fall into my arms and I tried to rock her back and forth and console her, trying to listen to her muttering about her now ex-boyfriend and how she loved him so much and how she didn't want him to break up with her and how much she fucked up, then repeating everything afterwards. "It's okay, Steph," I said, softly. Being sixteen and all, having a boyfriend was a big deal, and it was her first real love.

We sat there for a long time, her crying on my shoulder and me rocking her back and forth. I searched through my mind, trying to think of something that could help her feel better. Sitting there on the bed listening to whiny Emo music wasn't helping at all. That's when the light bulb came on.

"Steph!" I said cheerfully.

"What?" she muttered.

"Get up! Get up! I have the perfect idea!"

She raised herself up and looked at me, her eyes puffier and redder than ever.

"Perfect idea? I miss Paul," she whined, laying her head down back on my chest.