Wednesday 4 May 2016

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 -

The Spanking of Beautiful Women

by Frank Martinet
Published: Apr 1, 2016
Words: 25,659
Category: general
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Wendy

Wendy's this gorgeous chick from Australia. She's got short-cropped hair so pale blonde it's almost white. With her startling blue eyes and cute grin, she's so hot it makes your heart stop.

Wendy works as a barista at this jazz-themed coffee bar on Pontiac Avenue. She's unbelievably cool. She's into all sorts of independent and underground bands and she loves going to midnight movies. She's smart, too. She can debate the theories of Kierkegaard and Nietzsche with the best of them, but she reads comic books and likes splatter flicks. (She's a huge fan of Peter Jackson's early work.)

She dresses in what I call 'sexy casual'. Just regular clothes, but on her they look like a million bucks. Basically anything she wears looks stunning on her fantastic body. Most days it's ratty jeans and a tight-fitting shirt or sweater, but even if she wore a parka I doubt it would hide the bumps of those melons on her chest. I think they had to get an extra-large apron for her at the coffee shop. She's slender but definitely not skinny. She's athletically built but other than Yoga and the occasional surfing venture, I haven't seen her doing much in terms of sport.

She carries herself like an athlete, though. She's slightly tall for a girl at five-eight, though her body seems more squat than lanky. She gives off this tough-girl vibe, a little of a Lesbian air. Combined with her amazing good looks and whip-smart brain, that scares off most guys.

Me? I guess I'm just too dumb to know better. If I had half a brain I'd have known she was miles out of my league. But I kept at her, buying coffee I didn't even drink just for an excuse to see those perfect teeth smiling at me. I hung out at the coffee shop with a book on Heidegger hoping I didn't seem pretentious.

It worked. We started talking, and next thing I knew she was inviting me to a Rocky Horror showing! We went and it was Crazy with a capital C. People dressed up in costume, make-up, in drag, the works. People throwing toast, shouting out lines, singing, and dancing. Wendy and I mostly watched. She wasn't into that level of involvement, though she did sing along to several of the big numbers. It was my first time and it felt like I'd been transported to another planet.

We had a blast, though. Wendy was awesome to be around, so fun and full of life. She seemed into me, too, I have no idea why. She laughed at my jokes and seemed to like my body. I work construction, so I'm in decent shape, and she liked touching my biceps and leaning against me in the car afterward.