Thursday 5 May 2016

Thursday, May 05, 2016 -

The Spanking Digest: Issue 4

a journal of spanking fiction
by LSF Publications
Published: Apr 2, 2016
Words: 25,156
Category: general
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
An Incident in Madrid
by Quentin Quillis

I've been on a job in Madrid and living in a hotel again. The project I'm working on is fairly large, and there are folks from France, England, America and of course Spain. Conferences and meetings with all those languages represented are interesting to say the least. I'm fairly fluent in French and my Spanish is passable, but how can you understand the British? Anyway, the bottom line is that I can't just fly home every weekend, but most of us on the project are staying at the same place, so there is always company for dinner or sightseeing. However, being part of the slightly older set, I don't much care for going out drinking and carousing every night, and the few of us with similar feelings tend to hang around together.

There was one other American in that group, a middle aged woman named Nora. We had been talking about the trials and tribulations of the consultant's life and I said it must be worse for a woman to dine alone since she may inadvertently attract unwanted male attention. She rather coldly replied that nothing of the sort had ever happened to her, and I understood why. She was the most un-sexy woman I can recall meeting. There was nothing physically wrong with her face or figure, and her personality was quite pleasant once you got to know her, but she had an air of unapproachability that overpowered any trace of femininity.

However, I wasn't looking for sex, just companionship, and since we shared the same language and culture we were together a lot. In fact, one of the younger workers commented that he thought we were married. We laughed it off and I tried to imagine this unpassionate woman sharing my bed every night. I just couldn't see it but she had been married for twenty years so I guess her husband, Sam, found something in her that I overlooked.

There was a much younger woman from Nora's consulting firm who went to some of the tourist attractions with us but she talked constantly about her boyfriend. She was twenty-four years old, very much in love and he was all that Connie talked about. We heard how Mark did this and Mark said that and Mark was going to move in with her and Mark was ... You get the picture. One day she went off with the younger crowd which left Nora and me to wander about the streets alone. That's when Nora shared her true feelings about Mark. She had met him and thought he was a shiftless, uncaring young man who never remembered things like Valentine's Day, Christmas or Connie's birthday, and it seemed that Mark saw Connie as an easy lay and a free meal ticket since he seemed incapable of holding a job.