Tuesday 5 April 2016

Tuesday, April 05, 2016 -

Uncle Richard's Disciplinary Regime

by Rachel White
Published: Mar 1, 2016
Words: 35,552
Category: general
Orientation: M/F (mainly)
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
I sighed when I opened the form letter from the University Registrar's Office. I knew it would happen but it was still a shock. I had been placed on academic probation because of poor grades. What was I going to do now? My parents would yell and scream, but when don't they?

It's my own fault, really... too much time wandering around town, too much time spent not studying and preparing, and too much time being undisciplined. University is not like High School. Here, nobody cares if you do the readings or homework or even if you show up for classes. If you do badly nobody phones your parents to tell on you. The Registrar's Office just waits until all the facts are in and then decides. And it did. Now what am I going to do?

I cannot go on like this. I cannot achieve my goals by being like this. I feel like such a failure. Maybe my friend Jennifer can cheer me up. She and three of her friends share a house with an older guy who seems real nice. He is friendly and affectionate with them without being sexual, and Jennifer likes to call him 'Uncle Richard' even though they are not related. I should ask her about that. In the meantime I have to figure out what if anything I am going to say to my parents. They are going to be so mad.

It was then that Jennifer came by my apartment. After I invited her in, I said that I was just thinking of her. I started making some tea for us when she saw the form letter.

"My God, Rachey, I didn't think you were doing so bad," she said. "What happened?"

So I told her. I told her about the skipped classes, lax study habits, laziness, procrastination and other things. I then said that sometimes I think what I need is a damned good spanking.

"Have you ever been spanked?" she asked.

"Yes," I snorted, "Quite a few times till the age of 15. Then they stopped."

"They still hurt just as much as they ever did," she said.

I arched an eyebrow at that comment. "How do you manage to do so well?" I asked, changing the subject slightly.

"Uncle Richard knows about all of our assignments and their due dates. He helps us with our homework if he can. He also enforces a study time after supper, along with a curfew and a bedtime."

I wasn't sure what to make of that. "And what happens if you break those or don't do well in your tests and assignments - he spanks you?" I asked sarcastically. She blushed, looked down and smiled a little, and said yes. "My God, Jenny, I didn't know. I didn't mean it like that!" I was genuinely shocked. I had no idea. We sat there in stunned silence for a few moments.