Sunday 10 April 2016

Sunday, April 10, 2016 -

The Spanking Digest: Issue 3

a journal of spanking fiction
by LSF Publications
Published: Mar 3, 2016
Words: 31,875
Category: general
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
The Devoted Secretary
by Leland Mays

Tyler Morris sat behind a great solid oak desk. Behind him could be seen the tall skyscrapers along West 57th Street in Manhattan. His was a corner office; another panel of windows on his left offered a panoramic view of Central Park. The man was nervously squeezing his hands together. He gazed at Miss Nancy Wiggins, his new private secretary, who sat calmly on the other side of the desk.

Beads of sweat had formed on Tyler's forehead. When he finally did speak, his voice was quavering. "Miss Wiggins, you see before you a desperate man."

"Sir?"

"Desperate. At the end of his tether."

"I'm very sorry, sir." She brushed her light brown hair back from her face. Her eyes were gray or blue depending on what colors she wore. She was neatly dressed in a pale silk blouse; her loose gathered skirt was knee length, chosen so as not to draw attention to hips and a derriere that she considered too large.

A haggard look on his face, Tyler spoke again. "Miss Wiggins, do you realize the pressure on a man in my position? I'm Senior Investment Broker here at Globe Capital Partners. Millions, indeed, tens of millions, are made or lost based on my recommendations. Mine alone! A tiny miscalculation here, a lapse in judgment there, and I've ruined some millionaire's day. The stress is wrecking my health!"

Tyler was in his mid-forties, but he looked older. His secretary noticed his sallow skin, receding hairline, and the nervous tic he had developed. She could only agree. "Yes," she murmured, "you don't look very well, sir."

"You have no idea. I gobble down Xanax and Valium like they were M & M's. The last time I had a good night's sleep, the Yankees were in the World Series. My psychiatrist declared me a hopeless case and refused to schedule another appointment."

He looked at the woman through bloodshot eyes. "I'm desperate, Miss Wiggins. Truly."

"I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do?"

Now the man's eyes narrowed. In a low voice he murmured, "Oh there is, Miss Wiggins. I think there just might be!"

Becoming uneasy from the look he was giving her, she said, "Yes sir, just tell me how I can help."

Tyler took a deep breath, pausing for dramatic effect. "I want to spank your bottom."

Miss Wiggins blinked, certain that she had not heard the man correctly. After a few seconds she realized that he had indeed said it: spank your bottom.

"Spank my... ?" she said in an incredulous voice. "What are you talking about? Are you crazy!"

"Most likely I am, Miss Wiggins. There's a good chance of it. Do you suppose this desire I have to paddle your big round derriere is my way of self-destructing from the pressure? It makes sense when you think about it."