Saturday 23 April 2016

Saturday, April 23, 2016 -

The Spanking of Teenage Daughters - Book One

by Grace Brackenridge
Published: Mar 13, 2016
Words: 25,206
Category: teen
Orientation: M/f, F/f
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
A Teen Reboot of Spankings

I close the front door behind me.

"What was that all about?" asks my matronly mother.

"Oh, that spanking thing? I was trying to help little Ashley and her folks make a decision. I'll tell you this and it's no lie. Thirteen years old is definitely not too old for spankings."

"So you actually went through with it?" asks Mom, sitting down on the couch. "I made a pot of chamomile tea. Like some?"

"Please, with sugar. And yes, we went through with it."

I sit next to her, wincing slightly. She leans over the coffee table to pour the tea.

"Well," she says cheerfully, "were you able to convince Ashley to taste a little of the fruit from the spanking tree? Did she participate in your little demo?"

"Mr. Almond gave Ashley a good, hard one. We told Ashley that her dad would only spank her for a short trial period. But I don't think that genie is going back in the bottle."

"So you think Mr. Almond will keep on spanking Ashley?"

"Yes, it's inevitable. Mr. Almond is way too good of a spanker to ever give up the spanking brush. Mom, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," she says apprehensively. "Unless, of course, it's something that will upset me."

My mother has a very delicate constitution.

"After you married Howard, did you guys ever consider maybe rebooting spankings? A teen reboot?"

"A teen reboot? You mean for you? Spank you?"

"Yes, start spanking me like Father used to do."

"No," says Mom thoughtfully. "I can't recall that we ever discussed it. Why?"

I shrug. "When you guys got married, I thought one of you might bring it up. Teen reboots of spankings is all the craze now. Especially with teenage girls."

"I did not know that."

"Yes, I even hinted to Howard once about dads and stepdads of some of my classmates. These girls still get spankings. But Howard just brushed it off."

"Grace, you were almost 12 when we married. You hadn't been spanked in nearly four years. I didn't see the need for a teen reboot of spankings."

"Well, what does Howard think?"

Mom looks at me blankly. "Frankly, Grace, I have no idea."

---oOo---

I tutor 8-year-old Ashley Almond. She lives walking distance from my house.

Earlier this evening, I'm wrapping up my tutoring duties up in Ashley's bedroom.

Downstairs, Mr. Almond discovers that Ashley had done something that he has specifically forbidden her to do. Her parents start arguing.

"What that girl needs is a good, hard spanking!" I hear him declare loudly.

I see the fright in Ashley's eyes.

"Did Daddy just say 'spanking'?" asks my little protégé worriedly. "Is he talking about me?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure your dad is talking about spanking. Did you disobey your father?"

Ashley nods and hangs her head in shame.