Wednesday 6 April 2016

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 -

Sandy's Spanking Adventure

discipline and humiliation in Tennessee
by Ken Burke
Published: Mar 3, 2016
Words: 31,875
Category: domestic discipline, school
Orientation: F/F, M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
1. Prologue

My name is Sandra and I am a 30-year old IT professional. For many years I have fantasized about being spanked. Even though I was never spanked as a child, I always got excited by stories of spanking. But I have never had the nerve to actually follow up on the fantasy. I never even told anyone about them except my college roommate, Helen. She grew up in rural Tennessee and had mentioned to me that her parents had spanked her. In fact, she said that her last spanking was in the summer before our freshman year in college when she got a speeding ticket. I guess I had had a little too much to drink that night and I confessed to her that I always wondered what it would be like to be spanked, and even that I found the idea exciting.

Helen and I have stayed in touch during the years and now a unique opportunity has arisen. I have 8 weeks of vacation time I have to use before December and Helen has made a proposition. She is also unmarried and still lives in that small rural town she grew up in. When I told her I had to take this time off she made a suggestion: why don't I visit her for those 8 weeks and pose as a 17 year-old living with her while my folks are on a trip out of the country. She reminded me about our discussions about my fantasy of being spanked, and said this would be the perfect opportunity to make it real. She did warn me that if I did decide to do it, she would treat me the same way her parents and her friends' parents had treated them - with real Tennessee discipline. At the end of the time I would know what it was like to grow up with spanking.

So the scenario is this: my parents have gone on a trip and sent me to live with my 'Aunt' Helen. Since it will be during the school year, she will enroll me in a small private school nearby. (She has already checked with them. They are very willing to accept a temporary new student as long as they get their tuition.) But she also warned me that that school is not reluctant to use corporal punishment, even for high school girls. That was something I hadn't anticipated but I think I can avoid it by being a good girl in school. I will have to give Helen my driver's license and use the school ID since my right age will be on the license, so I will be dependent on others (or a bike) for transportation.

The only glitch in the plan is that Helen's real niece, Trish, lives with her and is a senior at that same school. To my great surprise, Helen went ahead and told Trish the whole story without warning me.