Friday 23 May 2014

Friday, May 23, 2014 -

The Generation Gap Traversed

by Peter Martin
Published: Apr 25, 2014
Words: 29,898
Category: femdom, lesbian
Orientation: F/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
I was so lucky to have met Sharon. I am Ruth, 25-years-old, and a secretary in the HR department of a large firm. Sharon is 45-years-old, but the twenty year age difference was no problem at all.

I was immediately attracted to Sharon. She is my Mum's age, but I never had a good relationship with her. Unfortunately for me my own mother was far from loving. In fact she wasn't particularly interested in me at all. I longed for a mother's love. In Sharon I had found what I wanted - the security of a loving mother.

Sharon attended the same keep fit classes at the sports centre that I did. After a couple of sessions I started chatting to her. We got to exchanging banter during the class and after the session started going together for a coffee. One time, Sharon asked if I was interested in seeing the latest rom-com film with her. I was, and we went together.

We were soon an item, and my friends joked how Sharon was my Mum's age. I told them that we were just friends but pretty soon Sharon was known as my chummy mummy. I had never heard the term before. Maybe it was unusual having a friend the same age as my Mum. However, I rather liked the idea. The age difference was a bonus for me, anyway.

What I didn't tell my friends was that Sharon's own mother/daughter relationship had also been an abject failure. So she was looking to befriend the daughter she never had. Well, no, actually she had a daughter - but the teenage years were a nightmare and they fell out. Sharon always reckoned she had failed her daughter who went off to University but never came back home to live. Slowly they had lost touch.

Sharon and I just clicked and we got on really well. When out together we heard whispers around us that we seemed like a mum and daughter. We liked those comments.

After a few dates Sharon opened up further and told me that she felt if she had been stricter with her daughter that maybe she wouldn't now be wasting her life - 'living the dream' - as her daughter put it when they last spoke on the phone. In return, I explained to her that my Mum just left me to fend for myself and I knew that I could also quite easily have spiralled out of control. I managed to turn myself around but I would have liked a more disciplined upbringing. It was after a few drinks that I admitted to Sharon, blushing, that I was so hung up about the lack of discipline in my life and often wondered what it would have been like to have had a strict Mum.

Sharon looked surprised by my comment and asked cautiously, "What kind of discipline?"

I was still blushing, answering, "Well, erm, being spanked if I needed to be." I added after a moment, "You know, like if my Mum decided I needed to be."