Saturday 10 May 2014

Saturday, May 10, 2014 -

Anne Takes Her Punishment

by David McKnight
Published: Apr 10, 2014
Words: 26,720
Category: general
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Anne Takes Her Punishment

When I woke up this morning, my twenty-year-old bottom was so sore it was hard to get out of bed. Just walking to the bathroom was an exercise in agony. After showering, I returned to the bedroom I share with John McKnight. I examined my hiney in the full-length mirror and couldn't believe how red and purple my ass was. John, my lover and the owner of the West Texas ranch where I work, gave me one of the harshest spankings of my young life last night. And all because of a little money, weed, and X.

John has spanked me many times in the two years we've been together, both punishment spankings and sexually charged erotic spankings. A punishment spanking from him usually starts with me being stripped of my clothes and thrown over his lap. All spankings are on the bare and they usually begin and end with a hand spanking with one or more implements between. A hand spanking from John hurts as much as a paddle spanking from someone else because his hand is as hard as wood. I always try to count the swats but invariably lose track around forty or fifty because the growing pain fills my mind and erases all thoughts. The spanking goes on as I beg, "Ouch, isn't that enough, John? I'm so sorry for what I did. Please stop. I'll try to do better. Ouch, ouch, my butt is on fire."

I should know by now that nothing I say will have any effect on the spanking, but I can't stop myself from trying every time. I'm helpless and defenseless so my voice is the only way I can express myself. I'm always crying after the first minute of the spanking no matter how hard I try to hold back my tears. After pleading during the next few minutes, I eventually lose my breath from sobbing and become almost unable to speak.

Yesterday afternoon was no different. He gave me a hard hand spanking in his office while nude and over his knees until I could hardly breathe and went limp in his lap. There was no more begging or struggling as I gave up control of my body to him and just suffered his discipline. Finally, he stopped and began to rub my sore bottom. I realized the first part of my spanking was over and wondered what he had in store for me next.

"That's the beginning of your punishment spanking, Anne. Are you sure you want me to continue?" John asked.

"Yes, sir," I sobbed.

He continued to rub my behind until I was able to stop crying and compose myself. He then gave me fifteen minutes corner time while he talked on the phone. I was sure glad no one came to his office while I was showing by bare butt. When he hung up the phone, he commanded me to bend over the armrest of the couch.