Saturday 17 May 2014

Saturday, May 17, 2014 -

Myra's Domestic Discipline

by David McKnight
Published: Apr 23, 2014
Words: 26,799
Category: general
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Myra's Domestic Discipline

My name is Shawn and I'm a graduate student at Yale working on a PhD in math. I've always dated younger girls. My first date as an eighth grader was with a seventh grader who lived on my street and who was friends with my younger sister. During high school, the girls I dated were usually just a year or two younger, but by the time I was a college senior, I was mostly dating college freshmen and they were most often three years younger. Now as a graduate student, freshmen girls still attract me so the age difference might be as much as six years.

I always select those young women who are petite and shy, who have a submissive nature, and who are inexperienced sexually. Of course, they also have to be beautiful and smart, possess a great personality, and have a nice round ass. In a large university setting, it's surprising how many females meet all those qualifications. I'm a dominant male that likes to spank young females and I've found that girls with those traits will often submit to a relationship that includes erotic and punishment spankings.

My latest conquest is Myra. She majors in mathematics and is six years younger, ten inches shorter, and ninety-five pounds lighter than I am. A blonde blue-eyed beauty from California, she was raised by very strict parents who belong to a strange religious sect.

They only allowed her to date in groups, prohibited the use of makeup, made her wear conservative clothing, and insisted on a 10:00 pm curfew even when she was a senior in high school. They spanked her for the slightest infraction of their rules and would still be spanking her if she hadn't moved. When she turned eighteen, she inherited some money from her grandmother and immediately left home to attend college in the east.

Just a few weeks after she arrived at Yale, I noticed her in the mathematics building where I was attending a graduate seminar. She looked like a lost little girl as she wandered down the hallway peering into each room while avoiding eye contact with everyone.

I noticed she was strikingly beautiful and had a fantastic figure even though her makeup was a mess and she was wearing a very unstylish dress. I walked up to her and asked if I could help. Her first impulse was to say no and turn away, but instead she answered in a meek voice, "I'm looking for Math 107 and I forgot the room number."

"Do you know the teacher's name," I responded.

She shook her head as she answered, "I just remember it starts with an H and he's very tall."

"That must be Harkness and I saw him enter a room just a few minutes ago. Let me show you."

I led her to room M122 and saw how relieved she was when she realized it was the correct room.

"Oh, thank you so much," she said with a bright smile.