Saturday 5 April 2014

Saturday, April 05, 2014 -

Tiffany's Summer of Spanking

by Rose St. Andrews
Published: Feb 28, 2014
Words: 52,641
Category: general
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Chapter One

Call me Tiffany. There came a time when I decided, having far too much money to even bother keeping track of, to get away from my usual routine. The fjords of Norway were boring, and I didn't feel like sushi, so Japan was out. As summer was just around the corner, it was Memorial Day weekend, I decided to visit Uncle Donald and Uncle James on Cape Cod. As an added bonus, my BFF Lisa also lived in the area; she owned a small place in Woods Hole. I always thought that funny - Hole!

Anyway, Don and James were actually my 'uncles', but I had long ago removed the quotes from around their designations. I couldn't remember a time when they weren't in my life, as opposed to mom and dad, who were usually off doing... well, whatever it was/is they do. Donald had been the Household Manager for our main home out in the Hamptons, and James was our Head Butler. However, those titles were as meaningless as calling them my 'uncles'. No, the two of them spent most of their time keeping me out of trouble. My earliest dimmest memory is of them - I think I was three or four at the time - chasing after me. I was buck naked, running through the great hall of our house, and they were trying to get me to put my clothes back on.

Oh, I had a nanny, I suppose I should say nannies, but she/they never lasted. I lost count after about number fourteen. No, it was Dandy Don and Quiet James who raised me. Everyone called Donald 'Dandy', even me - although at the time I didn't get the significance of the term. No, that 'coming out' took place when I was twelve, when Donald and James revealed to everyone their feelings for each other. As it turned out, about ninety percent of the staff already knew! Almost everyone was overjoyed, everyone except one particular person.

My dad.

And, as he was their employer, his word was what really mattered. He fired them that day, and I cried myself to sleep that night. Yet I did not let my dad stand in the way of me continuing a relationship with them. No way was I letting go of those old goats! Thank God for email, IM, and Skype. While not there in person, they still managed to help me get through high school. Unfortunately, college (colleges!) was/were another matter.

Now, staying with them in their nice little place right on the beach, I insisted on taking them out to eat for every meal, and every night Lisa and I hit the clubs. There was one place that covered both bases - The Pour House. It was a great little restaurant by day, and a hot club come the night. I loved their motto: The Pour House, Where the Spirits Flow.

One day, sitting down to lunch, nestled between 'my men', I just basked in the glee of their friendship.