Sunday 13 April 2014

Sunday, April 13, 2014 -

The Bachelorette Party

by Frank Martinet
Published: Mar 07, 2014
Words: 24,050
Category: general
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
The Bachelorette Party

There were wolf whistles, yelling and giggling, and a pair of thong panties hit me in the face as I entered. They were moist.

I studied the group. I counted seven. All young, in their early twenties, college girls. Hot, for the most part. A nice assortment of bodies: tall, short, full-figured, slender. They were all dressed in lingerie and definitely drunk.

I set down my case and started to take off my coat, generating fresh whistles and shouts of stuff like, "Take it all off!"

I ignored this advice. It came with the territory.

"So how do you ladies want to do this?" I asked. "Take turns or play a game or what?"

"Yeah!" shouted someone. Another girl whistled and clapped. Two voices simultaneously yelled out, "Take turns!" and "Let's play a game!"

I reasoned it was pointless to ask for direction as the girls were too smashed to be able to make a decision. I'd just have to take things in hand.

"Which one of you is the bride?"

The girls screamed and pointed at a cute blonde. She was blushing demurely. I had her stand up. She had an amazing body and the sweetest smile. The black teddy clung to her figure, especially at the back. Her rump was fully covered, but the black panties were nicely full. Fishnet stockings to mid-thigh completed the darling outfit.

"I'm Cami," she said, flashing me that darling smile.

"Well Cami," I said, my voice dropping deep and stern, "have you been a naughty girl?"

The pink highlights on her cheeks darkened as the surrounding girls squealed like twelve-year-olds. I winced, wishing I'd had the foresight to bring earplugs.

"Spank her! Spank her!" came the cries, with Cami flushed and looking nervous.

"Oh, don't think you're exempt because you're the bride. I've got something special in mind for you."

More screams and squeals. This was going to be a long evening. I pulled out the big oak pledge paddle, which made a few drunken eyes light up and mouths stagger open and silenced at least some of the squealing. A gorgeous blonde in a tight red camisole started giggling nervously, so I selected her to start.

"You there, in the red. Come up here."

"Go on Daphne, take your spanking!" shouted the others. Somewhat reluctantly, with a playful glare at her friends, the blonde came forward. I saw now that she was a bit sluttish, vamping on all the attention. Her large breasts were practically exposed by the strapless outfit, bouncing as she came to the center of the room where I waited with the paddle. She bit her lower lip and looked at it with fear, her friends ooh-ing and ah-ing ominously to rattle her.

"How... how many?" she asked.

Grinning, I picked up an extra-large red die from my case and handed it to her. "Roll to find out."

She took the two-inch cube and with everyone whistling and encouraging her, she rolled it across the floor.