Thursday 10 April 2014

Thursday, April 10, 2014 -

Spanked by an Android

by Frank Martinet
Published: Mar 07, 2014
Words: 23,718
Category: general
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Android

I was fourteen days out of Base IX on a two-month return to Earth when I found him. I'd become incredibly restless. I had made four consecutive runs without a real break and the boredom was catching up with me.

I wandered the ship looking for entertainment. The trivid recordings no longer interested me, and I did not feel like reading. I wanted human companionship, particularly the male kind. I wanted to feel sexy and desired and to desire.

There were reports to file and lectures to study, but I felt exhausted and everything seemed old and the ship felt cramped and minuscule. I would take as much time as I could with my chores, but even then I would have 95% of the day left.

But on this day I decided to check the cargo. There was nothing wrong and I knew it, but I decided a personal inspection was necessary, just because it would give me something to do.

The first two crates contained standard supplies and research data discs. But the third container was different. I immediately saw the coffin-shaped box with the red warning sticker attached. Ignoring it, I peered inside the box.

At first I was horrified - someone was shipping a dead body! But then I realized it was only an android. There was a packing slip in the box and I pulled it out and read it.

'Sexual Deviant Model IV' read the paper. 'Serial number RT-89. Reason for return: Malfunctioning deviant programs 'SM01' and 'BNDG' in motivation in excess of established parameters.'

I didn't know what any of that meant, but I decided to try out the robot. Even malfunctioning, a sex deviant robot might be amusing.

I opened the carton and rolled the robot out. Its access panel was standard, and in a moment it was awake. I watched it open its eyes.

"This is not earth," he said in a deep male voice that thrilled me. "I sense rocket engines and minimal gravity. Why have I been awakened?"

"I awoke you," I said calmly. "We're still six weeks from earth. Are you functioning well enough to, uh, perform your duties?" I blushed as I said this. I had never used a sex robot before, though of course I had heard stories. I was amazed at how life-like he looked.

"I am functioning adequately," he said smiling at me seductively. "My name is Art Eighty-Nine. What is your name?"

"Kari," I said shyly. "What exactly do you do?"

He smiled at me without saying anything for a moment. "Can I take a tour of the ship?" he asked quietly. I agreed and quickly led him through all the rooms. It wasn't much of a tour. A T-class ship, the Candlelady isn't very large.

Art Eighty-Nine was very nice, but he seemed particularly interested in the kitchen implements and my spare parts and tools bin. He was also extremely sexy, I thought as we headed into my cabin area.