Friday 20 December 2013

Friday, December 20, 2013 -

Spanking Miss Sylvie

by Adrian Caine
Published: Oct 08, 2013
Words: 23,350
Category: femdom
Orientation: F/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Spanking Miss Sylvie

Hello! My name is Carla, and I deal in the relief of guilt and the making of amends. That is, I'm a professional disciplinarian for adults. I'm not a dominatrix, but a mentor and provider of traditional discipline. I retired from a fulfilling teaching career three years ago, and for the last two years my new line of work has kept me quite busy.

Many adults carry an unnecessary load of guilt around for years, and it has a detrimental effect on them both emotionally and physically. I often thought that if these people only had someone who cared enough about them to give them an occasional good, hard bare-bottom spanking and some time in the corner, their burdens of guilt would disappear. I provided such services free of charge for a couple of friends who had been looking for someone to discipline them for years. They told their friends, who in turn told their friends, and now I have all the business I can handle! I work out of my suburban home, with my 22-year-old niece Amelia serving as receptionist and bookkeeper.

My house has a floor plan that works quite well for this sort of enterprise. When you first enter, you'll see a sitting room on your left that has been converted into a reception area. To the right is a kitchenette with a small refrigerator, stove, and microwave. Behind a door directly in front of you is a morning room (sometimes called a sun room, because three of the four walls - and the ceiling - are covered in windows), where I meet with clients and dole out their spankings. Clients are often surprised and a little unnerved by the openness of the room, but it is quite intentional, as you shall see.

Most of the time, the lovely Amelia is seated behind the desk in the reception area. Occasionally you may see a client standing in one of the corners in his or her underwear, looking very much like a naughty child. These are my tougher cases, those who require more than just a spanked bottom. They must also display their red, freshly-spanked bottoms in the reception area for a prescribed period. As you can imagine, it is a most humbling exercise - especially for people in their 30's and 40's - to stand in the corner with their bare bottoms exposed just a few feet away from a pretty 22-year-old girl! Their embarrassment is magnified considerably should one of their friends or neighbors enter the house, but then that individuals need for discipline is out in the open as well! I have found it works well to handle these matters in a forthright, matter-of-fact way. "Yes, you get to display your red bare bottom in reception today, because you fought Miss Carla and tried to weasel out of your proper punishment." That sort of thing. One might think that adults, so treated, would run for the door and never return! Counter-intuitively, perhaps, they are typically the ones who become my regular clients.