Thursday 19 December 2013

Thursday, December 19, 2013 -

A Brat for Demons

by John Benson
Published: Oct 05, 2013
Words: 23,631
Category: fantasy
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
A Brat for Demons

Ysabet seldom fretted. Just figured out what needed doing and did it. Not much self-reflection in Ysabet. But she sure was fretting now, which is why she found herself in this fusty room in this fusty old house speaking to Old Cadwallon who, beneath his fustiness, was also fairly wise.

"I knew it would happen someday," complained Ysabet. She didn't like her voice right now. It sounded whiny. She didn't like whiny. Why was this so hard? "Sooner or later every magegirl puts on the short-short skirt so guys know she's safe to mate with, as long as you spank her first. But I always figured that was for later, when I'm ready for making babies. This isn't the time for babies. I'm way too young. I should be out having fun. Having adventures."

"But sex is fun," Cadwallon said. "And learning to be friends with a boy can be a great adventure. There's more to it than babies."

Sex is fun? Well, maybe. But it's also very naughty, which is why she was so conflicted. "I don't second-guess myself much," said Ysabet. "Just make up my mind and do stuff. But now I'm absolutely sure I'm going to do this thing, and I'm also sure it's naughty. And I'm not even sure why I'm going to do it. I mean, which is the really important part? Do I have to let some guy spank me hard because that's what it takes so I can feel what it's like to mate, or do I have to let a guy mate with me because that's what I have to do to make sure I get spanked hard? What's wrong with me, Cadwallon? Why can't I figure this out?"

"You were so single minded in your studies," the old man said. He moved aside some clutter so he could find a place to sit. "So intent on practicing your magic that you pushed other things aside. Things about growing up. Things about your past." He sank heavily to his seat. Sighed. "Now your heart is full of unfinished business. Luckily a nice affair is exactly what you need to start getting things sorted out. You're going to make some lucky boy so happy."

Boy? Ick. "Not a boy, nuh uh, no way. They just do it so they can brag about it to their friends. No way I'd do it with a boy. And not a girl either, you dirty minded old coot. I know how your mind works. No. It's got to be a man. If I'm going to let myself get punished until I promise to obey, it's going to have to be a man."

Cadwallon shrugged. "It's your adventure, dear. Have it any way you'd like. But I feel I have to warn you. A boy would enjoy it mostly because you're cute and it's always fun to turn a cute girl fuckable when you get the chance. A man will also enjoy it because you're such a brat."