Sunday 15 December 2013

Sunday, December 15, 2013 -

Showing Him Who's Boss

by Carlton Kristain
Published: Oct 05, 2013
Words: 21,106
Category: femdom
Orientation: F/M
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Showing Him Who's Boss

(This narrative is from the "Letters to the Editor" feature in the summer 2010 edition of Matrons' Domestic Disciplinary Digest.)

Dear Madame Matron,

I'm a newlywed who is now embarking on my own domestic disciplinary journey as a wife, although it's the marital status rather than the relationship itself that is relatively new since my husband Colin has been subject to sound bare-bottom blisterings at my hand - wielding various spanking implements - since he first became my boyfriend almost a decade ago. However, what I'm writing to you about is a change-in-situation rite of passage that I was generously included within by my wonderful Aunt Barbara.

Although I've always referred to her as Aunt Barbara at her request, she's actually the wife of my mother's first cousin, Paul, so technically she's my first cousin 'once removed' by marriage-but the affection and admiration that I feel for her certainly justifies my considering her to be at the very least my favorite aunt.

This past January, in the middle of the month, Aunt Barbara reached her fiftieth birthday and had invited some of her close friends and relatives to a modest Saturday night celebration at a moderately upscale restaurant, a 'pay-your-own-way' meal. Most of her female friends are fellow members of an organization called the Sisterhood for Spousal Correction, whose 'sisters' practice regular corporal punishment - meaning frequent emphatic spankings on their husbands' naked buttocks, within their respective marriages and sometimes with other married couples as well.

Since the guests included a few of Aunt Barbara's professional colleagues from the university who were unaware of her domestic disciplinary relationship with cousin Paul, there were no CP-oriented gifts given that evening and no references to birthday fanny-tanning traditions at the time either, but all females present who possessed 'spanking privileges' over Paul were privately invited to stop by at Aunt Barbara's house at three o'clock the following afternoon for a spanking ceremony commemorating her birthday. All the invitees managed to make it there on time, in fact I'd say that altogether we were an eager bunch of witnesses for the impending pants-down paddling that was anticipated-because even though it was Aunt Barbara's birthday that was being celebrated, by longstanding Sisterhood practice it was Paul's exposed posterior that was going to be walloped quite extensively.

I won't go into the details here, suffice it to say that my beautiful honorary aunt received a loving birthday gift from my mother and myself - an acrylic Lexan paddle with a transparent heart-shaped striking surface dotted by numerous small beveled holes, both its no-slip rubber handle and the trim around its edges colored a bright crimson.

"It's for double duty, Aunt Barbara," I pointed out proudly, since its purchase had been my idea. "To administer your birthday spanking today and your Valentine's Day whomping of Paul's bare behind next month too."

She kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly. "Thank you, that's very thoughtful of you, I'm certain that Paul appreciates it too since he'll be getting as much benefit from it as I will. Isn't that correct, honeybun?"