Sunday 17 August 2014

Sunday, August 17, 2014 -

The Surrogate Daughter

by Quentin Quillis
a tale of ageplay and humiliation
Published: Jul 10, 2014
Words: 19,387
Category: ageplay, humiliation
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Hi, my name is Megan. I was working on my Masters degree and didn't have a lot of money so I readily accepted Aunt Eva and Uncle Fred's invitation to live with them. Their son Tommy, who's about six months older than I was doing his post-graduate study at another university and wasn't at home so it was just the three of us in the house. I should probably mention that Aunt Eva and Uncle Fred weren't actually related to me. They had been my folks' best friends for years until they moved away and we still considered them 'family'. As far as I was concerned they were my aunt and uncle and during my stay they were wonderful hosts. They let me come and go as I pleased and never asked questions other than when I expected to be home. I think I was a good boarder. I helped with the chores and fitted right into their family. They said they always wanted to have a daughter and, in some aspects, they spoiled me by buying clothes and other presents.

My academic program was fairly intense and I was glad I didn't have to work at a part time job so I could focus on my studies. I was pretty wild in my undergraduate days but now was the time to settle down so the last thing I needed was a steady boyfriend to distract me. However, as a normal heterosexual female I did enjoy male companionship from time to time but I limited my dates to about once a month and never with the same guy more than twice. Those dates invariably ended up in some young man's bed and Aunt Eva and Uncle Fred knew I wouldn't be home until the next morning. Like the rest of my out-of-house activities, they were noncommittal about my periodic sexual liaisons.

Sounds like the perfect arrangement doesn't it? Actually it was except for their unusual idiosyncrasies. And in retrospect, even they were. Never mind, I'll tell you how I felt about them later but suffice it to say that I was directly involved. I guess the best way to explain it is to tell you about the first of my ventures into their special world.

When I wasn't out screwing some young man I usually stayed home with Aunt Eva and Uncle Fred and we'd play cards or watch movies on TV. The Saturday evening I'm going to tell you about seemed quite normal until Aunt Eva asked if I would mind putting on some special clothes she had made for me. I should mention that she's a very good seamstress and had already made me some beautiful dresses. I eagerly agreed to wear whatever she had made. She led me upstairs and showed me her latest creation. It was not at all what I expected. It was a frilly dress such as a little girl would wear to a party.