Thursday 28 August 2014

Thursday, August 28, 2014 -

Tales of Chastisement: Volume 3

by Rick Marlowe
Published: Jul 28, 2014
Words: 24,066
Category: general
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Her Cheating Heart

Carissa is undoubtedly the sexiest woman I have ever met. She is beautiful, flirtatious, provocative. We ended up in bed on our first date for some of the most intense love-making I have ever experienced. It was this affinity for jumping into bed at the drop of a hat that would eventually get Carissa in big trouble.

We had been dating for three or four months when I began to have suspicions that I was not the exclusive recipient of her amorous attention. When through some friends I received conclusive proof, I confronted my lover. Her first defense was to deny everything. As I recounted what I knew, however, she changed tactics.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. But we never made our relationship exclusive. You can date whoever you please. We're not going steady or anything."

"'Going steady?'" I asked incredulously. "We're not in high school. What was I supposed to do, give you my ID bracelet? We go out a couple times a week. You stay over most of those. I take you to and from the airport when you visit your folks. You come to my parents' house for Thanksgiving. I don't know what more you need. It sounds like it's pretty exclusive to me. But just for one of us, apparently."

She stood there meekly. "So what are you going to do, dump me?"

I had thought this over long and hard ever since I learned the truth. Dumping her was not something I wanted to do. She was great in the sack - there is no doubt that that was part of it. But there was more. I enjoyed being with her. She was funny. She was witty. When I had been sick, she had taken care of me; I later did the same for her. My dog liked her. We liked doing the same things - dancing, going to basketball games, biking, skiing. We liked the same music. I had seen her with my brother's kids - she was excellent with children, as might be expected of a teacher. In short, I loved her. If only she could stay out of other guys' beds.

"No, I'm not going to dump you. But if we're going to stay together, some things are going to have to change. Are you willing?"

This was the test. If she said no - if she needed her freedom to go bed-hopping, then it would be over between us. But if she said yes - if she would commit to me, then maybe she did love me. But I wasn't going to let her make that choice too easily. I had already decided what I must do to enforce her promise.

"Honey, I do love you. And I'm sorry, really I am. You're the one I want to be with. Come on, let's make up." She sidled up alongside me, taking hold of my arm, kissing my neck.