Wednesday 29 May 2013

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 -

The Spy Who Spanked Me!

by Geraldine Hillis
Published: May 23, 2013
Words: 23,993
Category: romance
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
The Spy Who Spanked Me!

Hi. The name's Wantsmore. Kitty Wantsmore. I'm what you might call a trainee spy ... a sort of 002 and a bit. You know ... licensed to lurk round corners and write boring reports. I've been in the job two whole months now, and they've still not let me do anything even remotely exciting ... unless you count my very first week ... I suppose it was exciting in its own way. Let me tell you about it ...

---oOo---

I was up early that morning, determined that everything would be just perfect for my first day as a secret agent. Stepping out of the shower, I slipped on a robe and headed to the kitchen for breakfast. Hmmm ... chocoflakes didn't seem quite right ... just what did spies eat for breakfast? Champagne and caviar? Smoked salmon? A search of the cupboards and fridge produced none of these delicacies, so I settled for the next best things ... half a glass of rather flat cider and a tinned kipper. I admit I felt a bit queasy when I'd finished, but at least I was working on the right image!

And now to dress! I was on firmer ground here ... after all, I'd seen all the movies, and I knew what Lady Secret Agents wore. 'Sultry' was the keyword here ... and that's exactly the look I achieved. The red satin dress plunged almost to my belly-button, had a split which would have shown my knickers ... had I not decided against risking a Visible Panty Line ... and was tight enough to restrict my breathing. Sheer hold-up stockings and five inch heels completed the ensemble. Comfortable I was not; but my God, I looked sexy!

With my hair carefully arranged to look 'windswept and interesting' (a two hour job, I might add) and lips painted in a perfect scarlet pout, I was ready to go. Negotiating the stairs was tricky in those heels, as was driving ... and my seven year old rusting Ford Fiesta was hardly in keeping with my new image ... but I made it to Headquarters relatively unscathed.

I was greeted by a rather severe-looking secretary, who introduced herself as Miss Funnyfanny. She glared as though daring me to laugh, then lifted the phone. "Jim? Your new ... er ... assistant is here."

The scathing look she gave me as she uttered those words made me bristle, and I was just about to tell her that as a mere secretary, she had no right to treat an Agent like that, when I was stopped dead in my tracks by the arrival of the most gorgeous man I'd ever laid eyes on!

Tall, dark and handsome didn't even begin to describe him, though he was, in fact, all three. And more! His eyes were a deep, piercing sea blue; his hair was midnight black, cut short, with a couple of irresistibly unruly curls which made me want to reach out and brush them from that wide brow.