Saturday 11 May 2013

Saturday, May 11, 2013 -

Imogen Goldthorpe

by Jon Thorn
Published: May 07, 2013
Words: 26,223
Category: general
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
I have never been in a house as huge as Imogen's. It is three times the size of the orphanage and there were thirty of us living there. Imogen's house is not only large, it is beautiful as well. It is built into the side of a hill overlooking the Capitol and has rooms on many different levels. The room she has given me is lovely. It is decorated in shades of pale yellow and cream and it even has its own bathroom. The bed is soft and warm. My bunk in the orphanage was neither.

It is morning, I have just woken up. It is a week since the end of the Pain Games. Those two days left me elated but exhausted but now I am completely recovered. I lie back on the pillow and close my eyes, just enjoying the sensation of the soft cotton sheets on my naked body. I have never before enjoyed the indulgence of being able to lie in bed and daydream. The images and sensations of the arena are still very fresh in my mind. I think about Kimilly being punished after she had tried to run. The way they secured her, spread-eagled, the way Imogen caned her, showing her no mercy. In my imagination it is not her, but me, who is jerking against the ankle and wrist cuffs as the cane whips down hard across my bare bottom, everyone in the crowd looking on. I slip my hand down between my legs. I find that special place with the tip of my finger and start to gently stroke. I am so caught up in my fantasy and my excitement that I don't hear the door open.

"Lucinda," she says my name quite softly but it still makes me jump.

My eyes shoot open and I feel myself blush.

"Playing with yourself is a very naughty thing to do," she says with an amused smile.

"Yes I know," I say guiltily. In the orphanage it was very frowned on and if you were caught then it was a public strapping. 'Self-abuse' they called it.

She sits on the edge of my bed and strokes her fingers through my hair. She has been very gentle with me up until now.

"What were you fantasising about?" she asks.

"I was imagining I was Kimmily being punished for running away," I admit.

She gives a little laugh. "I don't think she'll be wanting to remember that do you?"

I shake my head.

"So it was rather wicked of you to derive so much pleasure from it. And what do wicked little girls deserve Lucinda?"

"They deserve to be spanked..." I say, the words catching in my throat as the arousal pulses through me with renewed strength. She hasn't touched me since I arrived here, but now I long for her to punish me again.

"Turn over," she orders.

I turn over onto my front. She pulls the sheet off me and I lie there naked to her gaze.