Thursday 30 May 2013

Thursday, May 30, 2013 -

That First Punishment

by Geraldine Hillis
Published: May 23, 2013
Words: 22,538
Category: general
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
That First Punishment

We'd met online. I was a virgin (in the spanking sense); he an experienced Dom. In spite of it, we'd' 'clicked' immediately. He loved my feisty humour, my quirky sense of fun; I admired his tremendous intellect; laughed at the sometimes outrageous 'rules' he imposed when we played on Messenger. Coincidentally, we had spent our childhood in the same village, our early youth frequenting many of the same haunts. It seemed almost certain that our paths had crossed at some point.

From on-line to real life. We'd exchanged telephone numbers, and spoken frequently. After a few months we met socially ... lunch and a few drinks, before going home to our own beds.

Eventually ... inevitably ... he had spanked me, helping me to overcome my initial fears and uncertainties, pushing me a little further each time, testing my limits and my tolerance.

Now, almost two years after our first Internet encounter, we were married. And although there was seldom a day when my bottom wasn't reddened and sore, I was happier than I had ever been.

Until today. Today, I was terrified. Because today I was to be punished for the first time.

Oh, I'd been spanked to tears on many occasions, welted so that I couldn't sit ... but those sessions had always ended in laughter and love-making, with me giggling through my sobs, and him carting me off to bed for our mutual carnal pleasure.

This was different. This time I had embarrassed him in front of a whole pub full of people, including his best friend. I'd let him ... and myself ... down badly.

At the beginning of our relationship, I had been surprised at how few restrictions he'd actually imposed on me. From what I'd read in stories and gleaned from chat-room conversations, a submissive's life was one endless struggle, trying to keep in mind the thousand-and-one petty rules and regulations set by the dominant.

The reality was quite different. In truth, I was able to do pretty much as I pleased, within the bounds of common sense and propriety. James didn't spank me if dinner was a minute or two late, or the particular shirt he wanted wasn't ironed; he didn't punish me for spending a couple of extra pounds at the sales, or for neglecting the dusting for a day or two. Of course, he often spanked me for nothing, or for the breaking of some arbitrary rule he'd made up on the spur of the moment as an excuse to take me over his lap. But that was all part of the fantasy role-play we both enjoyed.

Not today.

The day had started well enough. I had been up early, hoovering and polishing, and getting the spare room ready for Martin, a mutual friend who was coming for the weekend. He was a member of the same site on which we had met, and we liked to get together a few times a year.