Tuesday 8 September 2015

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 -

Dominant Wives - Book 1

erotic tales of marital femdom
by Lewis Stone
Published: Jul 30, 2015
Words: 25,436
Category: femdom, CFNM
Orientation: F/M
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Gerald's Fling

"What time did you get in last night, Gerald, it seemed pretty late to me?" Patty was curious just how late her husband had been because of her suspicions he was having a fling with another woman.

Gerald appeared nervous as he replied, "Oh, close to one in the morning I guess. Got out with the boys and time just flew, you know how it goes."

Patty immediately opened her phone and clicked onto the picture she had taken last night. "You were not anywhere near one o'clock Gerald. See this picture of your side of the bed and the clock. I took this last night as you can tell by the time on the picture. Your side of the bed is empty, but the clock says two thirty in the morning. How do you explain that?"

Gerald knew he was in trouble. "I guess it could have been three when I got in. I didn't think so, but maybe it was."

Patty's anger showed as she said, "Gerald I am going to make this plain and simple. Are you cheating on me? Are you having a fling, seeing another woman? I want the truth and I want it now!"

Gerald pursed his lips and paused before replying, "I will tell you the truth, Patty. The only thing I ask is that you let me tell you the entire story before you make any kind of decision. I am not having a fling, not in a way most people think of it anyway."

Patty felt tears spring to her eyes. She still loved him and hated what she thought he might have done, but she responded, "Tell me the truth, Gerald, and I want to hear everything."

Gerald sighed and started, saying, "Three weeks ago I met my high school sweetheart at the grocery store. I was shocked because she had married and moved away two years before I met you. She asked me out for coffee and I agreed. It was in the middle of the day and I saw no harm in rehashing the past."

Patty nodded. "Go on."

Gerald continued. "I saw her three times since, including last night. Now before you jump to any conclusions, she told me things had changed for her and she was moving back in with her ex-husband. That is what we talked about until three in the morning. There was no fling; I swear all we ever did was talk."

"What was so interesting you could not invite me along, Gerald? Why didn't you tell me about meeting her the first time?" The hurt in her voice came out, at the same time there was some relief that maybe their marriage could survive.

Gerald bit his lip and said, "I didn't think you would be interested in hearing about my past girlfriends. I had a kink in those days that she knew about and wanted to know if I still practiced. That kink was a large part of our relationship back in those days."