Saturday 4 July 2015

Saturday, July 04, 2015 -

Spanked... but She Enjoys It!

seven erotic spanking tales
by Frank Martinet
Published: May 11, 2015
Words: 25,055
Category: general
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
The Intruder

"Are you Bobby?"

The strange girl marched inside past me without even waiting for an answer. She was not my type at all: high school age, an open-mouthed noisy gum-chewer, arrogant and snotty, and had a bizarre silver nose ring.

"I thought you were supposed to be in college," she was saying, and I realized she'd been talking non-stop. I vaguely understood she'd been critiquing the cheap standard-issue furnishings of the condo, wrinkling her nose at the abstract painting my mom had done, and brazenly flipping through the items in our mail basket.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" I was about to get stern when she threw off the large overcoat she was wearing - though it was close to 80 degrees out it was raining - and I was presented with a completely different girl. This girl was slim and feminine with the skimpiest short-shorts I had ever seen. They were glued to her ass as though they'd been sprayed on. And what an ass it was! Totally scrumptious, tight and round and springy, twin balls of quivering blubber that thrust outward at me impudently, demanding the same reaction, which they received in spades. In a second I was hard, my erection painful I was so aroused.

I hadn't yet come to terms with this beautiful creature suddenly emerging from her raincoat like a butterfly from a cocoon, when she turned to face me, her chest poking out at me impressively, straining the tight T-shirt she barely wore. Her belly was bare and I could see she was an "innie" and for some reason that turned me on.

But even as my brain struggled to process all this information, more data was rapidly supplied. The girl must have been holding it inside her coat because I hadn't noticed it before: a narrow yellow stick about a yard long.

"Name's Amy Madigan," she said through her gum. "Live next door. My mom knows your mom, I guess. Told me to come over. Said I need my ass caned and you could do it."

Without another word of preamble she casually handed me the rod and turned and bent at the waist. She moved lithely, like an athlete. She touched her toes perfectly, her legs utterly straight. It was a practiced move, with no effort. Her ass quivered and hung in the air, taunting me with its saucy goodness. I had a tremendous urge to rip the shorts off those cheeks and thrust my hard cock into the warm valley between, but I resisted.

"Well? Are you going to take all day?"

She was looking up at me over her shoulder, her eyes huge and round and - I now realized - beautiful. She was striking. My first impression had been all nose ring and snotty attitude and bulky raincoat, but seeing her like this I was enraptured.

"Uh, Amy?"

The perfect buns twitched sending a slight shudder through the taut flesh.