Friday 19 September 2014

Friday, September 19, 2014 -

Spanking the Secretary's Bottom

by Susan Thomas
Published: Aug 08, 2014
Words: 23,791
Category: general
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
I was eighteen when my parents moved to the small market town, and one week after we moved in I started as secretarial assistant at the Lady Alice Booth School for Girls. I am the dunce of my family. My father is head of a top secret research establishment and a total boffin who rarely touches earth long enough to talk to his children, especially me. My mother is Caroline Dole, MP; I expect you will have heard of her - she is currently the PM's hatchet woman but is widely tipped to be Prime Minister one day. My sister is doing her doctorate at Cambridge and my brother is reading Maths at Oxford. I did well to get seven O-Levels.

I was expected to stay for the Sixth Form to take A-Levels and at least train to be a teacher or a nurse, but I decided otherwise. I checked out a secretarial course at the local technical college and being satisfied, announced that it was what I was going to do. The family horror dashed against my rocks until it exhausted itself and I did well for the very first time. I finally qualified at the very top of my class with, among other things, the best typing speed ever recorded. The Lady Alice School was pleased to get me.

It was a school for very bright (in other words not me) and rich girls who all had ponies and went skiing in fashionable places - not that my family were poor, but they were simply not in that league. I was astonished then when I found that these rich girls could get caned by Dr Miles Croft, the male headmaster. There had been no corporal punishment at my girls' school and I was surprised to find that even the sixth formers at Lady Alice weren't immune, although it was rare.

Dr Croft's secretary was Miss Wheelton who wrote up the punishment book every time a girl got caned. When she discovered that my handwriting was good (I won a prize for handwriting at junior school) she handed the job over to me. I had to write in the girl's name and form, the reason for punishment, how many strokes, and the date. Oh there is one more thing and it shocked me. I queried the words 'ordinary', 'superior' and 'best'.

"It's simple dear. If a girl gets the 'ordinary' she keeps her skirt down; if she gets a 'superior' she has to lift her skirt and gets it on her knickers; and if she gets the 'best' it is on the bare bottom."

"That's horrible!" I cried. "He can't go caning the girls on the bare, it's... well, it's rude."

"Nonsense." Miss Wheelton was not pleased with my response. "It is supported wholeheartedly by the parents because they want their daughters to grow up well-disciplined young ladies, and we see that they do."