Sunday 10 January 2016

Sunday, January 10, 2016 -

The Disciplined Husband

by Lucy Appleby
Published: Oct 30, 2015
Words: 23,342
Category: femdom
Orientation: F/M
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Chapter 1

My name is Peter Sparrow, and at the age of 41 I find myself standing in the corner with my bare ass blazing like a beacon. I'm supposed to be reflecting on the error of my ways, but instead I find myself thinking about the nature of my somewhat unconventional relationship with Sylvia.

What a woman! Not only is Dr Sylvia Jennings attractive and sexy, she's super intelligent and very much in control ... of aspects of my life as well as her own. And you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way. I've always been attracted to strong, dominant women, and she exemplifies those characteristics in abundance. Even now I can't believe my luck in finding someone like her.

It's not that I'm weak and ineffectual - far from it. I'm an architect, and a few months ago I gave up my job and took the leap into self-employment and it's one of the best decisions I ever made. In a professional capacity I'm extremely capable and hard working and I enjoy challenge at a high level. I'm perfectly able to make hard decisions, initiate multi-million pound developments, manage the work of others and shoulder responsibility. My clients regard me as a confident, reliable, affable sort of guy who delivers on schedule.

Where women are concerned, I'm fortunate to be the stereotypical tall, dark and handsome guy, and I've never had any trouble attracting females. Lucky me. I confess I've had my pick of desirable women in the past, but there's never been anyone special - until now. I've been living with Sylvia for almost two months, and wow, what a huge change in lifestyle it's been, and in the process I've rapidly come to terms with my submissive side.

Sylvia inherited a wonderful old country house on the coast. Ridley Manor is a big place in its own grounds. It has six massive bedrooms, and plenty of space for me to have a large office for my business, as well as a consulting room for Sylvia (she's a clinical psychologist and has moved her private practice from the city to this idyllic country retreat). From time to time, some of her clients opt to have an afternoon appointment, stay overnight, and conclude their session the next day. The arrangement works well, though at times like this I stand and squirm in case anyone should go snooping around the house and catch me with my pants down.

And why am I standing here with my pants down? Um, because I broke one of Sylvia's rules. She's a stickler for rules, and she must have eyes in the back of her head, because she somehow discovers all my little infractions and logs them in the punishment book. You wouldn't believe how many entries there are in that book!