Wednesday 25 March 2015

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 -

Jodie's Bare Bottom Dissertation

by Pat Jones
Published: Jan 29, 2015
Words: 35,307
Category: reformatory
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Jodie Browning felt every bit the crisp professional as she crossed the office to greet the headmaster of the Dunbar Reformatory. Although only 25, she was already a rising star at her University, and in her stylish worsted wool blue suit, dressed the part.

"I'd like to thank you for taking the time to meet with me today, Sir," she said, shaking the headmaster's hand. "I've been having a bit of trouble with my Doctorial dissertation, and my department chair seems to think that you might be of some assistance."

"Yes, I spoke with him this morning," the headmaster said, sinking back comfortably into his large leather chair. "Have a seat, Miss Browning."

Jodie sat down on the chair opposite the headmaster. Unlike the headmaster's comfortable perch Jodie's chair was hard and wooden and Jodie fidgeted a bit to find a comfortable position.

"Your chairman told me that you were one of his most promising Doctorial candidates," the headmaster said, looking Jodie up and down. "But he didn't mention what an attractive young woman you are. And so sharply dressed! I am impressed."

"Thank you, Sir," Jodie said, squirming slightly under the headmaster's appraising gaze. "In fact, my doctorial degree is why I'm here. My graduate dissertation is on corporal punishment, but as you know, there aren't many schools that still practice it, and so I was hoping..."

"Yes, your advisor faxed me a copy of your outline draft today. A rather weak start, if you don't mind my saying so. Your conclusions totally lack empirical data and seem to be largely based on your opinions."

"Well, yes, but it's just a rough draft. My advisor thought that if I spent the summer semester here, gathering data, that I would write a paper that would do the subject proud."

"I'm sure you could. Have you ever experienced the strap or the cane?"

Jodie bit her lip and squirmed in her chair, stunned by the casual bluntness of the headmaster's query. "No, Sir, I haven't. I was always... a good girl. I never got into trouble."

"I see. And yet judging from your paper you're obviously curious about the subject."

"Yes, I think my lack of experience is why I'm so fascinated by it. We always want what we can't have. I always wondered what it would be like, but my school didn't believe in it, and it's too late now. Of course, even though I'm too old for a proper school punishment, I still enjoy reading about it."

"No wonder your paper is so thin. Reading a book is a poor substitute for first-hand experience."

Jodie watched nervously as the headmaster opened a large cabinet behind his desk to reveal a daunting arsenal of canes, tawses, and straps. Jodie watched bug-eyed, mouth agape, as the headmaster removed a wicked looking cane from its hook and swished it through the air.