Friday 20 November 2015

Friday, November 20, 2015 -

The Graduate Spanking Assistant

by Quentin Quillis
Published: Sep 11, 2015
Words: 25,303
Category: general
Orientation: M/F, F/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
I had just moved to a new college for an advanced degree, and since my funds were limited I gratefully leapt at a job as a graduate research assistant. My first meeting with Dr. White was slightly embarrassing since I was ten minutes late. My flimsy excuse was that her office was deep in a maze of storage rooms in one of the outlying buildings, and it took forever to find the stairway to the sub-basement. As I was nervously trying to justify my tardiness she held up a hand to silence me.

"No need to explain, young man. Consider this your first challenge and you succeeded. Most people don't even know this floor exists. I found this space a few years ago and while I keep a small office in the department for student problems, this is where I do my most interesting work and the remote location suits me just fine. It took some doing to get it the way I want it but it was worth it, don't you think?"

I had to agree with her. After the trip through the dark and dingy hallways it was an oasis. It was actually a suite of sorts with beautiful wood paneling and marvelous oak furniture throughout. The front room had a nice desk, a couch for waiting visitors and a door leading to a storage closet. The main office was a true marvel. The desk was massive and had a large easy chair. Along one wall was a sofa that dwarfed the rest of the furniture. Not only was it long enough for a basketball player to stretch out and not hang off either end, but it was wider than any similar piece I had ever seen. If you sat on it and rested against the back, your knees would not reach the edge. It could easily be a very comfortable bed and I wondered how many times Dr. White had spent the night here. A door off to one side opened into a small lavatory complete with a shower. I was impressed. It was more like what you would expect for the president of a large company. The only thing missing was a penthouse view.

As I sat there in awe of my surroundings, she reviewed my application and asked me a few questions. There were the expected inquiries regarding my previous studies and experience but there were a few that surprised me. Was I married? (No); did I have a steady girlfriend? (Sadly, No again); did I work out on a regular basis? (Yes); and the one that really got me asked if I was a heterosexual. For a moment I wondered if she was planning on making a pass at me. I guess I should describe Dr. White at this point. She was in her late forties and attractive in an older woman sort of way. Not my idea of a dream date, but if I had to make love to her as part of the job it wouldn't be too great a sacrifice.