Wednesday 5 November 2014

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 -

Tales of Chastisement: Volume 4

by Rick Marlowe
Published: Aug 28 2014
Words: 24,385
Category: general
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
The Nanny

I was caught totally off-guard when, returning home early from a business trip, I walked into my bedroom and saw my wife seated on the bed with our Swiss 'au pair' draped bare-assed over her lap. The hair brush in Mollie's hand hovered threateningly over her head. By the redness of Brigitta's derriere it was obvious that the brush had already been used as more than a threat. Mollie, never at a loss for words, paused only a second before explaining, "I caught the lass smacking the kids again, or at least one of them, and decided it was time to give her a taste of her own medicine. Jon, my elbow is really killing me today - would you mind taking over?"

Too dumbfounded to object, I allowed a docile but wide-eyed Brigitta to be bent over my knee, and then administered a few half-hearted swats to her backside. When Mollie exhorted me to exhibit greater vigor, I reluctantly complied, causing Brigitta to cry out in pain and squirm within my grasp. Surprisingly (or maybe not so surprisingly at that) I found myself becoming noticeably aroused, as her hip wriggled against my hardening cock. Mollie announced that it was enough, and sent the whimpering girl to her room.

I stood, just shaking my head wonderingly at my wife, before at last blurting out, "I can't believe what just happened here. What the hell is going on?"

"For crissakes, Jon, loosen up. You're too damned tight. The little 'madchen' just needed some discipline, and we gave it to her. What's the problem?"

"Don't take me for a fool, Mollie. There was more than 'discipline' underway when I walked in this room - don't even try to convince me otherwise."

"Meaning what?"

"Give it up, Mollie. You didn't expect me until tomorrow - and this was some kinky foreplay leading to a night of who-knows-what in our bed ... Oh Jeezus! - you've already done it, haven't you? Last night? Or the night before? Oh, Gawd, how long has this been going on ... No - don't tell me. I don't even want to think about it."

I slumped onto the bed, burying my face in my hands. Mollie stood in front of me, kissed my head, and massaged my shoulders.

"I never meant to hurt you, Jonny, really..."

"But why, Mollie, why..."

Silence reigned for an eternal minute or so. My mind raced. Of course, it was all so obvious. The sexual part of our relationship had cooled significantly over the past several years. I had supposed it was having the kids, or Mollie being bored silly with life from staying home through those years. But then with the kids getting older, and her returning to work, when things should have bounced back to normal, there was ... nothing.