Sunday 6 November 2016

Sunday, November 06, 2016 -

Tales of Female Chastisement: Volume 1

by Rick Marlowe
Published: Oct 08, 2016
Words: 25,559
Category: general
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
He Said/She Said: A Dialogue

"In an elevator? How interesting."

"I think so. It'd be tremendously exciting."

"Yes, exciting. Also a bit risky, don't you think?"

"Of course! That's what makes it exciting."

"Well, yes, I suppose."

"You don't sound convinced. You don't want to, do you?"

"I didn't say that."

"But that's what you're thinking. You're afraid of being caught. All right then. Well, you asked, and I told you."

"We both agreed to share. And really, hon, my hesitation didn't mean 'no'. We'll try it sometime. We will. We just need to find the right place and time. Ok?"

"You promise?"

"Sure. I do. In an elevator. We'll do it.'"

"Thanks, hon. I love you! It'll be great! Ok - now your turn."

"I don't know. Do I have to? You might think it's a little weird."

"Yes, you have to. I told you mine."

"Oh, all right, here goes. I'd like it if sometime... you would... let me spank you."

"Uh, spank me?"

"Yes. I warned you that it's a little weird."

"No, no - it's not weird..."

"... but? I sense a 'but'. But what?"

"Oh, I dunno. This isn't like punishment, is it? I didn't do anything bad, did I?"

"Of course not! It'd just be for fun. Sensual. For excitement. You know, like 'doing it' in an elevator."

"Oh, good. Because if I ever did something you didn't like, you could just tell me."

"Of course! I know that. I'm not talking punishment here, just fun."

"Just fun."

"Right."

"So you mean like some playful slaps?"

"Playful, yes, but they should sting."

"Sting? You mean like hurt."

"Not necessarily a lot."

"Oh, not necessarily. But you'd want it to. Hurt. I don't get it - why do you want to hurt me?"

"No, no, no, that's not the point. I don't want to hurt you. I just want it to sting enough to be exciting. For you. And for me. Exciting. As I said before - like doing it in the elevator."

"No one's getting hurt in the elevator. Well, not unless we fall over or something."

"You're not going to get hurt. I promise you that. And you'll be able to decide how much, and how hard, because you'll have a safe word."

"A what?"

"A safe word."

"Which is...?"

"Something you can say if you want me to stop, or go lighter."

"Wouldn't it be easier if I just said 'stop'?"

"Perhaps, but, if we're playing - and it would be just playing - you might want to say 'stop' even when you don't really mean it."

"Where do you get this stuff? Is this something you've done before?"

"No, not really. I've just done research."