Saturday 26 October 2013

Saturday, October 26, 2013 -

Women who Spank Men: Volume 6

by LSF Publications
Published: Sep 21, 2013
Words: 22,628
Category: femdom
Orientation: F/M
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
The Right Cousin
by KD Pierre

It was a short e-mail that tapped on a large door:

Thanks for your support and advice. I had 'the talk' with my Mom and it went OK. Not perfect, but OK, and that's a good start. I hope things are good with you. -- Love, Dana

BTW Is there any significance to your e-mail address?

Significance? Significant only in also being the nom de plume Kurt used as a writer of spanking stories strewn about the internet. So how should he respond? Dana was his cousin after all. Despite being an author of sorts, writing a reply to Dana's e-mail induced an impenetrable writer's block. This was delicate territory requiring some ability to read Dana's reactions, if a face-to-face wasn't feasible, then at least a phone call. He poured himself a tumbler of Irish Whiskey and downed it before dialing his cousin.

After exchanging the usual pleasantries and acknowledging the recent e-mail, Kurt brought up his cousin's question.

"So, Dana, what did you mean by asking about my e-mail?" Kurt probed.

"It's a simple question."

"Ok, if you put it like that, then yes, there is," Kurt admitted.

"Would you tell me then?"

Kurt hesitated until his cousin, sensing his reluctance, added, "Would it help if I asked whether it is a name of a writer you like?"

That was it. If Dana recognized the name as a writer then she had to know the nature and subject of the writing. And if she knew that, she must be a kindred spirit. Mustn't she? He still hesitated.

"OK, would it help if I said I was a fan of that writer as well?" Dana prompted still looking for a response.

"A fan, Dana? Um, that writer?" Kurt felt as if he was about to jump into a pool without having tested the temperature of the water.

"Yeah."

"It's me."

"Whoa! You're kidding! YOU are Oateakaye? I am such a fan of your stuff. I even have several of your stories bookmarked. Wow, cuz, it seems we have something very unusual in common. This is so cool."

"Dana, I never would have guessed that you..."

"Yeah, I know." Dana cut him off. "Obviously that is why you once wrote about the wrong cousin."

Kurt immediately understood but said nothing. The silence again prompted Dana to continue. "That cousin story you wrote? Now that I know you were the author it all makes sense. That was my sister, wasn't it?"

"Well the character was based on Linda, but we never..."

"Oh I realize that. Linda would never do what you wrote. But still, when I read the story I remembered thinking how much the character resembled my sister. I just chalked it up to coincidence... but obviously there was a much bigger coincidence hidden further inside. Still, you may have nailed her personality but you sure chose the wrong cousin for a spanking story. If you wanted to base your story on someone who would actually deliver a spanking to a relative who showed up at their door, you should have thought of me and not Linda."