Friday 25 October 2013

Friday, October 25, 2013 -

Women who Spank Men: Volume 5

by LSF Publications
Published: Sep 05, 2013
Words: 23,095
Category: femdom
Orientation: F/M
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
The Determined Ms. Greene
by Colin Daniels

I'd managed to avoid thinking about her for almost an entire day. Then the package from Ms Greene arrived. It contained some forms that I had to sign and return. I knew my concentration for the rest of the day was now shot.

Since the reading of my Father's will, I'd been unable to get her off my mind for long. My Father's last wish was that I receive a sound hairbrush spanking from Ms Greene, his beautiful young lawyer, before I would qualify for my considerable inheritance; his final attempt to make me realize the importance of discipline.

Ms Greene had only been too keen to carry out the task. I had trouble sitting for two days after she'd applied the wicked hairbrush to my burning bottom while I begged for mercy - much to the amusement of my relatives and employees in the next room. It had been hard to believe that such a petite and beautiful young woman could deliver such a hard spanking.

Since that day I'd struggled to get her out of my thoughts. I kept hearing her saying, "If you ever feel the need for a repeat dose, just give me a call. I'd be happy to oblige. Your bottom looks gorgeous in red." I could hear the words in my head like she'd said them a few minutes ago. The tone had been quite suggestive.

'But it hurt like hell,' I reasoned with myself. Why do I keep thinking about her... and it? I could not even bear to think the word 'spanking'. It brought back the horrible feelings of shame and humiliation. I could no longer look some of my relatives in the face and had thrown myself into my work to help avoid them. My late Father would probably have been pleased.

And as for Ms Greene? Well, she dominated my fantasy life now. If I was not day dreaming about her gorgeous figure, I was dreaming about lying over her firm thighs again.

I looked down at the forms in front of me. I could easily sign them and return them by post. There was no need to meet with Ms Greene again. I should avoid that dangerous woman at all costs!

Yet I watched myself reach for the phone and start dialling her law firm. I heard myself ask to be put through to her, felt my heart beating like it was going to burst as I was put on hold. It was surreal.

"Hello Mr. Stephens, so glad to hear from you," Ms Greene answered her phone in a friendly but professional tone.

"Um... hello Ms Greene. I'm just calling about these forms you sent through today," I replied, feeling like a nervous teenager again rather than a rich and powerful young businessman.

"Ah, glad you received them. I'm pleased you called. I was afraid you were going to take your services to a different firm." She paused, then added, "I hope you're not still upset with me. You know I was just performing my job."