Tuesday 22 October 2013

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 -

Grocery Store

by Jim Redding
Published: Aug 27, 2013
Words: 32,886
Category: femdom
Orientation: F/M
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
This happened to me when I was in college. I went to the grocery store to pick up a few items that I needed for supper. The store I went to had a free coffee area for the customers where you could get a free cup of coffee and sometimes they even had cookies and donuts. This happened at about 4:30 PM when everybody seemed to be buying something for suppertime and the store was quite crowded. I had one of those small baskets that carry a few items in one hand and I was reaching for an empty coffee cup with the other hand. A woman was standing in front of me and she had just poured herself a full cup of coffee. Anyway, I accidentally bumped her with the plastic basket and coffee spilled down the front of her dress. To make matters worse, the dress was a light colored cotton and the dark coffee spread all over the front of her dress.

I said, "I'm sorry. Is there anyway I could make it up to you!"

"Are you kidding. Now I will need to dry clean this dress, and even then I'm not sure if the stain will come out. If you were one of my kids, I would give you a good hard spanking when I got home," the woman said.

"I'll pay for the dry cleaning, but is there anything else I could do to make it up to you?" I said.

"I wasn't kidding about you deserving a spanking," she said. "If you pay me for the dry cleaning and you agree to follow me home for a spanking, I'll forget about the whole thing."

"But I haven't been spanked since I was twelve years old," I said. "Isn't there any other way I could make it up to you?"

"Either you agree to the spanking and paying for the dry cleaning, or I will make a big scene in the store, and you don't want that to happen."

"Okay, I'll take a spanking," I said.

"Good," she said. "Put down your stuff and follow me home. I don't want to be seen like this for very long."

So I followed her out of the store, we got into our cars and I followed her home. Once we got there, she showed me in and said, "Why don't you sit on the sofa while I go into the bedroom and change." So I sat there and waited. Soon she came out wearing a different dress, then she took a chair from the dining room and placed it in the middle of the living room. She sat down on the chair and turned to me and said, "I want you to come over to where I am seated, and stand there with your arms at your sides." So I went over to her and I stood as she directed me. "When my kids were growing up, I always spanked them on their bare bottoms and they were expected to follow my every command or else they received a more severe spanking, and I expect the same from you. Do you understand?"