Tuesday 29 October 2013

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 -

A Woman's Place

by Tara Black
Published: Sep 22, 2013
Words: 27,742
Category: fantasy
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Chapter 1 - Wives in Trouble

"Cynthia darling, are you really telling me that you like to be spanked?"

"Of course, Sybil. Though I am aware you are not so keen, darling."

"That's putting it mildly. But you may be right that he's not very good at it. Which could be the root of the problem."

"What, too heavy handed? Or not enough, perhaps?"

"By turns both, I'm afraid to say."

"You poor dear. That is the worst of all possible worlds." Cynthia stood up and smoothed down her skirt with an air of decision. "You are coming inside with me for a lesson. Out of sight of the neighbourly eyes." She looked left and right meaningfully to the patios and gardens of the adjoining Victorian semis, then led the way through the French windows.

"Oh, goody. I was hoping you might want to, ah, get to the bottom of things. Sorry, darling, that was unforgiveable. Let me bring the glasses to make up."

Inside, drinks were fixed and the two women toasted their alliance. As wives of two amiable government employees somewhat feckless in matters of the bedroom they had pledged to support each other in remedying the situation.

Drawing her skirt up out of the way, Cynthia sat on the chesterfield and beckoned her friend over. She glanced up at Sybil then lifted her dress and the slip beneath. An expanse of marble thigh came into view followed by an auburn bush.

"My dear girl, we are adventurous today. One might think you were expecting, even hoping for this. Were you perhaps afraid that if there were knickers I might not take them down?"

"I hope you don't think me too rude, Cynthia. We are after all women together. Please don't blame me for wanting the full experience when my dearest is so dismal at it." So saying, she lowered herself meekly across the waiting lap and raised her hindquarters for inspection.

"Of course not, darling. And I wouldn't have missed this opportunity for the world. You have such a delicious derrière, Sybil, and to think I have never before seen it au naturel." Her friend's face was turned away but Cynthia could see the red flush on her neck. She laughed. "Oh my dear, I will stop embarrassing you, I promise. Shall we get to business?"

"Please do. I'm ready." In response Cynthia raised her hand and in short order delivered two smart slaps.

"Ooh. Ooh!" After a saucy wiggle of the hips Sybil arched her back and pushed her bottom up for more. Relishing the bounce of the resilient cheeks Cynthia settled to her task. Soon the pale orbs began to pinken and with the new colour the movements of the hips grew more lascivious.

"Ooh. Mmm. Darling - mmm - you are - ooh - very good - at this - mmm - I had no idea - oooooh..."

"Sybil darling." With a hand fondling the warming cheeks Cynthia leaned down and cooed into her friend's ear.