Saturday 21 May 2016

Saturday, May 21, 2016 -

Spanked by Her Brother - Book 1

by Breanna Carter
Published: Apr 22, 2016
Words: 24,463
Category: teen
Orientation: M/f
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Stealing is Bad

My mind drifted back to when I was twelve years old. It was my first year living with my older brother, Terrence. I was in Wal-Mart with some 'friends' and I wanted to fit in, to be cool. And according to them, fitting in and being cool meant stealing some stuff. Sure, I knew it was wrong, and I really didn't even want the stuff. But I did it anyway. And I got caught. I remembered how disappointed Terrence looked, and how he lectured me about how I knew that it was wrong and I did it anyway, and how I could have gone to jail for that. And I got spanked... the first time he had ever spanked me. I thought I was too old, but as the belt hit my naked flesh, I still broke down and cried like a baby.

Yes, I was remembering this now, when it was too late. Why couldn't I have remembered it before I decided to steal again? I sighed to myself, sitting down in the chair in the manager's office. I was now fourteen years old and I was in deep shit. That's about what it boiled down to.

I had walked down the aisles of the store. I had no money, but it didn't bother me much, that is, until I found a CD I had been wanting for the last couple of months. I looked around to see if anybody was watching, and nobody was there. I looked up and saw a couple of cameras. I got smart, though. I picked up two CDs and put them into the pocket of my hoodie. I held them close together so it looked like one. I then proceeded to take the wrap off of the one I wanted as I walked around, browsing through the CDs some more. I went back to where I had found the CDs, took the one out of my pocket, looked at it and placed it back on the shelf. I walked on a little, desperately wishing that I had the money to buy anything, just so I wouldn't feel like I looked so suspicious. Finally I calmed myself down and walked out of the store... only to be interrupted by a loud beeping noise. I looked around and saw an officer approach me.

"Care to show me what's in your pockets?" he asked.

"Um... I-I," I stuttered. Shit. I took the CD out of my pocket and then swore that it was my CD and I'd had it in there before I came to the store. I told him I just forgot to take it out and that my friend and I were going to listen to it in his car.

"Follow me," the man answered.

I did as I was told and we ended up in a small room where there were small TVs everywhere.