Monday 30 November 2015

Monday, November 30, 2015 -

Humorous Spanking Tales: Omnibus Edition

by Lucy Appleby
Published: Sep 24, 2015
Words: 52,822
Category: humour
Orientation: M/F (mainly)
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
Muriel and the Pig

He looked up from the newspaper. He recognised that wheedling tone. She wanted something.

"Yes?"

She flashed him a big smile. "Can we have a pig?"

"A what?"

"A pig." She smiled again and came over to perch on his lap. "I really, really want a pig." She nuzzled his neck.

"Well you can't have one."

"But Jim - I haven't even told you about them yet. These aren't just ordinary pigs - they're miniature pigs - really tiny and so cute! You'd love them."

"No I wouldn't. I don't like pigs - except in bacon sandwiches."

"Don't be mean, Jim. It would be good if we could get two - then they'd be company for each other when we're out at work."

"Muriel, there will be no pigs in this house! Imagine it - dirty smelly things pooping all over the place!"

"That's where you are wrong - pigs are very clean animals. They use a litter tray. If we can't have two, I suppose I'd have to settle for just the one."

"I said no and I mean no."

"But I've done all the research. Hear me out Jim, these miniature pigs are the size of a tea cup. And even at two years when fully grown, they are only fourteen inches high - just perfect for the house. Come on Jimmy-poo's, say yes."

"NO," glowered Jim. "And don't call me Jimmy-poo's."

---oOo---

Muriel wasn't the sort to give up without a fight. She fixed dinner - Jim's favourite, and served it with a bottle of claret she'd been saving for a special occasion. She drank very little herself, and sneakily refilled Jim's glass when he wasn't looking.

"That was lovely," said Jim as he put down his knife and fork. "What's for dessert?"

"Something extra special." She straddled his lap. "Me. And I'm not wearing any knickers," she whispered seductively in his ear.

"You decadent wench!" said Jim approvingly. "Let me see for myself." He pulled her into a standing position and flipped up her skirt. Her large round bottom beamed invitingly. "Oh - bare bottom - my favourite." His hand began to itch to spank those delectable curves.

"Mmm," said Muriel, giving her bottom a tantalising little wiggle - I thought maybe we could play spanky games?"

"Yeah? I thought you weren't interested in all that." His eyes gleamed in anticipation.

"I'm sure you can convince me," said Muriel, bending right over and sticking out her arse, giving him a full uncensored view.

"Come here."

She stood before him and pouted coquettishly, and then draped herself over his lap. "I'm just showing my appreciation."

"Eh?"

"My appreciation - because you said I could have a pig."

"I didn't say that!"

"You did!

"I did? No I didn't!"

"Yes you did."

"Did I?" Jim was bemused. "I can't remember saying that."