Monday 13 January 2014

Monday, January 13, 2014 -

Forever the Sixth Former

by Jon Thorn
Published: Nov 07, 2013
Words: 27,450
Category: general
Orientation: M/F
Click HERE for further details and purchase options.
OPENING EXTRACT
It was a full three weeks before Pippa and I got together again with Charlotte and Lucy. There had been times for just the two of us before that second meeting, but none of those times had the erotic intensity of that poker evening. Instead they had been gentler times. Times when Pippa and I had lain in her bed together making love tenderly and slowly. Twice I had taken her over my knee and warmed her bottom a little, but the slipper and the cane had stayed put away in their respective hiding places.

Their next outing came through a suggestion of Lucy's and a very good suggestion it was too.

---oOo---

It was Lucy who came knocking on my door bearing a package wrapped in brown paper. I could tell she was excited about something and invited her in.

"Pippa, you'll never guess what I've found," she said breathlessly. "I was browsing through one of antique shops in the city and I found it. I just had to have it - it's in perfect condition, hardly used. We could really have some fun with it."

I was intrigued.

"Show me what you've got, Lucy," I said.

She unwrapped the brown paper then laid the object on the table in front of me. It was a leather strap, split into two equal tongues. I picked it up, it was surprisingly rigid and heavy. I examined it more closely, the word Lochgelly was embossed into the handle. I had heard of this.

"You know what this is, don't you?" I asked Lucy.

"It's a strap," she answered.

"It is, but it's not just any old strap; this is a genuine Lochgelly tawse. It has a fairly fierce reputation."

I saw the colour come into Lucy's cheeks. "Gosh - it was a better find than I imagined," she said. "Do you think we might try it out?"

"What now?"

She giggled. "No. Not now. I wondered if you and Tom might like another afternoon or evening together with Charlotte and me. I've had a rather wonderful idea."

"Go on..." I encouraged.

"Well... I keep thinking about our Poker evening and you know the most exciting bits were when Tom was being really strict and stern."

I knew what she meant, those were the exciting bits for me too!

"So I was wondering whether we might let Tom play that role. It wasn't that long ago that we were all at school. It would be jolly exciting to be schoolgirls with Tom as our very strict headmaster."

I grinned, remembering the schoolroom Tom and I had improvised in the attic at Hambleton.

"We could dress up in school uniform, and sit at desks and everything. I've already seen some brilliant old school desks in one of the junk shops and a teacher's gown shouldn't be too hard to find in Oxford!"

I was taken up in her enthusiasm. "Lucy you're brilliant," I said. "That sounds like a really top notch idea. Perhaps we could find a blackboard as well?"